Partner with North America’s leading period-performance orchestra and engage with its artists and audience members.
Tafelmusik’s world-renowed baroque orchestra can play a valuable role in your marketing and corporate citizenship priorities with a diverse range of properties, including:
- Season concerts at Toronto’s most prestigious venues, including Koerner Hall and Jeanne Lamon Hall
- National and international touring engagements
- Education concerts
- Artist training programs
- Community and outreach concerts
- Young Patron Engagement through Tafelscene
- Audience engagement initiatives like our pre-concert chats, digital concerts, and family-friendly socials
Why Partner with Tafelmusik
Engage with our audience made up of knowledgeable, well-traveled individuals, the majority of whom are in their retirement years.
Experience unique client and staff engagement hosting opportunities through backstage access, artist access, and private events.
Highlight Your Philanthropy
Position yourself as a leading philanthropic supporter of the arts, demonstrating your belief in the positive societal benefits gained from access to live classical music.
Partner with an Innovator
With diverse multidisciplinary and cross-cultural programs like Tales of Two Cities, Safe Haven, and The Indigo Project, Tafelmusik is continuing to break down barriers and showcase diversity and inclusion.
Support Toronto’s Culture
Contribute to the cultural richness of Toronto’s community: your important support makes a vital difference and will in turn support our exceptional artistic, education, and community outreach activities.